8.22.2009

:: saturday snapshot no. 04 ::

Today we are following Katrina's good advice and filling the frame with our photos. I took these at Aunt Velma's house ... in her kitchen, on the back porch & in the "well house" {which is the utility room off the back porch now}. I liked all three of these, but must admit that I cropped the one with the pencils in the old cup ... thus it is a bit blurry I'm afraid.

Teapot for freshly made tea each morning.

Odds & ends ~ pencils, pens, bone folder, crayons, markers and an emory board in the well house with lots of other bits & pieces. All are right at home there with a few tiny mice!

Waiting for a few blowing autumn leaves to sweep up!

2 comments:

  1. Love the broom and all the close ups! Well done Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each of these has such interesting composition and subject matter Mollie. I think the broom is my favorite though!

    ReplyDelete