10.02.2009

:: cross your fingers ::

Boy would it have been nice to sleep late this morning!  But, E. needed to get up early to go the the chiropractor to see about what he thinks may be a Sciatic Nerve acting up.  His leg hurts when he drives and he needs to have it checked before we go on our trip this weekend.  So both of us were up and running at a decent hour!

We are loving the cool weather . . . it was in the upper 40’s this morning once again.  The flowers love the cooler nights too and the bees are extremely (and  crazily) active.  Both the bumble variety & the honey variety!  This in a bumble been on some verbena that is in front of the library where I had to drop a book off this morning.

203I ran in Barnes & Noble to see if they had the mystery10936621 by Carola Dunn that I saw today on The Cozy Mystery List Blog.  They didn’t have Death at Wentwater Court so I went to Books-a-Million and they didn't have it either . . . both stores had one or two of the series, but not the first in the series.   I have already checked out library and batted zero thre too.  And if I read a series I HAVE to read the first one first!   So I am ordering it today to take on our trip for a good read.251 Came home after running around look for a  glass chimney for the old yellow lamp that we got with Green Stamps when we were first married in 1966!  Didn’t fine the right size.  I’m feeling that today is not going all that well in my looking for things department.267 So now on to things at home.  I am supposed to be working at cleaning up my sewing room so I can sew!  But instead I am playing on the computer . . . and I think that it crashed.  It froze up and I had to pull the plug on it.  Looks bad . . . black screen with lots of writing on it .  None of which I can understand so I called Justin the Computer Guy to see if he can look at it.  He didn’t call me back . . . and now it is very late and he still hasn’t called back.  I am getting anxious about my data on the Dell.   I brought E.’s laptop back in here so I could check my email and check in at Designer Digitals & Get it Scrapped tonight!269I am staying with this “clean up the sewing room thing” until the job is done.  I am throwing things out that have no purpose being in this room.  Maybe if I keep it up, it will become clean and stay that way!  I am finding all sorts of cool things while I am cleaning and tossing too.   My biggest goal is to get rid of many of he magazines hat I have kept.  I have all of he issues of “Sew Beautiful” and of “Creative Needle” and really need toss most of them.  Will I be sorry if I do?

And then there is the even greater problem of having too many scrapbooking magazines too . . . same problem . . . will I be sorry if I toss them?   And, if I decide to tear out articles or pages that I like . . . just how long will that take?  A decade????

No comments:

Post a Comment