9.22.2009

:: funny faces ::

Yesterday I really just played around with some cute photographs of Henry that I took on Sunday. Henry was making a silly face at his brother . . . so . . . I prompted him to make other faces {you can see that he obliged} as I clicked the shutter!

AASPN_FotoDazeTemplate2_Variation3
Bible Verses no. 01 - ali edwards
AASPN_StitchbyAnnaWhite1
KPertiet_BasicPaperAlphaOrangePREV

All of the products that I used here can be found at Designer Digitals. I used this template by Anna Aspnes to make things quick & easy. The verse is Psalm 118:24. Ali Edwards has the first of {I hope} many wonderful Hand Drawn Bibles Verses.

I wnet to the church this morning at 9 o'clock to meet with a friend who is in our needlepoint group working on backs & seats for the four pastor’s chairs. I had a couple of questions and asked Olivia who is the best “needlepointer” that I know! I am thinking that if I work two hours a day for two years I will be finished with my piece!

My arm is a tad bit sore from the flu shot that I had yesterday, but I am so glad to have had it. A little soreness is much better than having the full blown flu! Now I am off to do laundry and change the beds . . . to get ready for company this weekend. The house is semi-clean so I'm getting the pumpkins, fall wreaths & some little spooky things out for the grandchildren {and me} to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment