8.31.2009

:: make a list monday ::

  • Today I am looking out my office window at the beautiful green of our yard. I saw a pair of young deer just a few minutes ago and can watch the squirrels run their own interstate {fence top} highway hauling loads of pecans from tree to nest.

  • Today I am cooking a mess of okra from the bountiful sackfull that my husband's friend Moose gave him on Saturday. We will have sliced tomatos with basil and will definitely have a wonderfully fresh feast

  • Today I have just started reading "The Little Giant of Aberdeen County" by Tiffany Baker . . . literally just started it this morning and look forward to seeing if it is as good as the reviews that I have read about it.

  • Today my biggest priority is to get three birthday and two get well cards addressed and in the afternoon mail & to make airline reservations for a trip to New England.

  • Today I hope to see a dent in the stack of magazines that I have to look over and recycle.

  • Today I hope to talk to my best friend Rose Leigh who lives far, far {too far} away.

  • Today I have already seen, talked to and visited with six of my friends over our every Monday two hour lunch.

  • Today I am watching the first few leaves fall to the ground as the nights cool off and we can see signs of autumn come to our area.

  • Today I am dreaming that I will get our house cleaned up after a week long visit from our four year old grandson!

  • Today I am wearing my favorite brown crop pants and a brown shirt.

  • Today my mood is very relaxed! After having the grandchildren here for most of the week, I am just plain ol' lazy I'm afraid. This is a terrific way to feel ... very self-indulgent!

  • Today I am going to think up an idea for a heritage scrapbook page for a new Heritage challenge at Designer Digitals so I can begin work on it tomorrow.
  • 1 comment: