8.14.2009

:: finding fun friday ::

Today we are to find a funny picture and pair it with a movie quote. Easy? Well, not really. I will say, that I do have tons of funny photographs, but it was hard to choose just one! This photo is of our grandson that I made while he was staying with us for a week last summer . . . he is a real character & kept us on our toes! He told me that I could wash his "froggy" {his old shirt that is used as his favorite "blankie"}. But, here he is on a mission to rescue it from the washing machine so he can hold it . . . 'cuz he got instantly grumpy when he realized just what he was doing by letting me wash it. It was unusable until washed & dryed . . . at least a half hour!

"Life is full of interruptions and complications.

~ Karl from "Love Actually"

No comments:

Post a Comment