Today I'm posting some of my favorite online reads . . . I've found that it is pretty easy to get carried away when it comes to these. A little restraint is hard to come by!
1. first three stops when you turn the computer on in the morning
- AOL to check my messages which are nearly all junk! Junk that I’ve signed up for and am to lazy to unsubscribe.
- Next is Designer Digitals and Get it Scrapped
- Then I love to check out a few blog on my Google Reader!
- Then I’m off the computer to start the day . . . which might be to sit and read awhile . . . and then I might have to return to the computer to check out things again!
2. your child's favorite site
My children are now older than most of you are . . . but the grandson’s who live in town love the various Lego sites. Actually I am glad that we didn’t have the internet when our children were youngsters. They stayed busy doing other kid stuff . . . like playing outside and getting into trouble there!
3. favorite site for news
I’m old fashioned . . . I still read the newspaper and watch the Today show on NBC. I have never looked at a news site on my computer unless you can count the stuff that is on AOL’s homepage and that I never click on.
4. favorite online gallerys
I check out Designer Digitals and Get it Scrapped . . . not much more I’m afraid.
5. Favorite blogs
- in a soft light
- the retro press
- sugar pie farm house
- vintage children's books my kid loves
- simple things
- the pioneer woman
- my cookbook addiction
6. favorite place for inspiration
Our Daily Bread
7. favorite teaching sites
8. favorite hobby sites . . . some of the above sites are my faves too
No comments:
Post a Comment